Welcome to Bewley & Merrett
We are an independent, family-run, firm of funeral directors that has served the local community for over a century.
Between the Bewley and Merrett families, we have been caring for bereaved families in Wiltshire for over 100 years. Our experience is unrivalled and our personal service second to none. Whenever you need us, Aaron Bewley, Jonathon Bewley and Anna Wardle are here - in person, day and night, 365 days a year. From the moment you first contact us, our caring team will be there to guide you every step of the way, giving you the comfort and security you need at such a difficult time.
Our Values and Approach
Our core values of respect, guidance & understanding shape how we care for the the deceased and their families.
- We respect the wishes of all those concerned in our trust.
- We provide emotional and practical support to guide you through such a difficult time.
- We take the time to listen and truly understand the type of service you want that best reflects the life of the deceased.
- Our combined years of experience and commitment to bereaved families has established Bewley & Merrett as one of Wiltshire's leading, family-owned and operated, funeral directors.
- Our highly skilled and trusted staff are very much part of an extended Bewley & Merrett family that has now led the business for three generations.
- We know that different families have different requirements and we will do our best to accommodate your personal choices and decisions whether that is for a traditional service or something more contemporary, to celebrate the life of the deceased.